Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I seem to be having a problem

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    with the pm function [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea it don't seem to like me that much either..I'm email them and see what they say.. in the mean time if anyone want to get a hold of me thay can use email...Kristen_92@hotmail..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to edit my profile now. It seems I had turned out my PM function.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I`m puzzled cos I have a PM from a "member that no longer exists" and can`t open it...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to edit my profile now. It seems I had turned out my PM function.
    ****************

    How did you manage to edit it? [img]smile.gif[/img] I've been trying to, but I must be having a blonde moment or something lol

    Michelle

    xx

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    to edit you profile..click on the "my profile" on the top of the screen....in the first box there's a link that says "View/Update Profile" click amd edit away..=)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michelle, I went to my PM box, clicked on "View/Update profile" and scrolled down to where it asks "Allow members to send you private messages" and selected Yes.

    I hope it works [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ivana, try sending me one please [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ivana, try sending me one please
    *********************

    done [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM function doesn`t work [img]frown.gif[/img]

    What`s causing this??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •